Monday, June 03, 2013

Breakfast Before Church Date

This weekend I crossed an item off of my summer bucket list. Andrew and I went out for breakfast before church.  It was great, even though it didn't go completely as planned and both Andrew and I were super tired. The reason why we were so tired is that we stayed out talking until about 2 in the morning. Andrew is going to be working for his grandparents for three weeks about three hours away from where I live starting the next day. So I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

We had planned for Andrew to pick me up at 7:30 and then we would drive to the Tim Hortons near Andrews church and get our coffee and breakfast. It was a great plan. The only problem was I forgot to turn my alarm on to wake up. So I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating with a message from Andrew telling me that he was here... Opps. I got ready as fast as I could (it only took me about 5 minutes) and then we were on our way. We both got toasted bagels with cream cheese and coffee.
I'm really glad we did this. It gave me quality time with Andrew and we both laughed a lot because we were so tired. I'm happy to say that I have crossed this off my summer bucket list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...