Monday, June 03, 2013

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Andrew and I went to go see the new Star Trek movie this weekend. It was great! I actually was sitting on the edge of my seat. Like literally. Even ask Andrew! I'm not even a hard core treky. But now that I've seen the movie I kind of want to start watching star trek. Anyways, If you haven't seen it and like those sort of movies, I highly recommend it.

Hey, wanna read a cute story? Of course you do! So during the previews I was freezing, they must absolutely crank the AC in theaters. Andrew saw that I was shivering and asked me if I was cold, I said no, insisting that I was fine. A few minutes later Andrew told me he had to go to the washroom and asked for his ticket back. He was gone for quite some time but I didn't really think much of it. When he came back he was out of breath and had a red sweater for me. He had run over to the store and bought me a sweater since he didn't have one. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met. It was totally unexpected and definitely made my day.

Even though the rest of the day didn't work out the best for either of us, this was a really fun way to spend the afternoon.

This idea was inspired by My Summer Bucket List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...