Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tea of the Week-Thanksgiving Tea

I have a confession to make. I am hooked... On crocheting!! (anyone get that AMAZING pun?)

I recently decided I was going to learn to crochet and since then I have been crocheting like a mad women. I've made headbands, scarves, hats and these super adorable owls!


But in doing this I have kind of neglected blogging. But I decided that today is the day for a new tea of the week! Here we go!

This weeks tea of the week is from Bentley Tea House in Fergus! It's called Thanksgiving tea. I tried it back in December when my mom and I went to the tea house for lunch! I love going there, the staff are super friendly, the food is great and they have an awesome selection of tea! We had a meal, tea and scones, which were all delicious! Thanksgiving tea is a herbal tea with cranberries and cinnamon. It's really relaxing and perfect for these cold winter days we've been having.


What's your favourite tea this week?

1 comment:

  1. that owl is just the cutest thing ever!! I've been loving all your crochet pins on Pinterest lately too :) too many projects I want to complete, and not enough time in the day! ;) and that tea sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...