Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DIY Paper Flower Wrist Corsage


How many of you saw this post coming?

I've been trying to figure out a way to turn the paper flowers I made into wrist corsages. Like I had no idea how I was going to do it. I tried searching on Pinterest but all I could find was tutorials for real flower corsages. So I made my own. I'm really happy with how they turned out and they were actually super easy. Here's how I did it:

You Will Need:

-Paper Flowers. I used the ones I made for these centerpieces and I used three per flower.
-Pom Poms
-Greenery. I used the leftover greenery from the boutonnieres
-Fancy Elastic Ribbon
-Hot Glue 

Instructions:

1) Glue the flowers to the pom pom in a kindof triangle way. Not sure if that makes sense. Hopefully the picture makes it clear

2) Glue the greenery to the back of the pom pom.

3) Cut the elastic to size so that it will fit on your wrist and hot glue it on the back of the greenery


You're done! It's really that easy! Let me know if you have any questions and leave me a comment letting me know what you think of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...