Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tea of the Week-Wild Orange Blossom


The semester is seeming to wind down a little bit, but at the same time I'm going crazy with the amount of things I need to finish before the semester is over. But don't worry, I always have time to make a cup of tea! 

This weeks tea of the week is the second tea that my Mom and Dad brought back for me from their trip to Florida. If you haven't seen the first tea my parents got for me you can find it here. This weeks tea of the week is called Wild Orange Blossom, and it's made by Teavana. This tea smells absolutely amazing. It's probably one of my favourite smelling teas in the history of ever. I wish they made wall plug-ins that smelt like this tea smells. I would totally buy them. Anyways, what I like about this tea, besides the smell is that it tastes as good as it smells! It's sweet and fruity and all sorts of fantastic-ness. I'm sad because I only have a few cups left of it. Maybe I'll have to ask for more for my birthday! 

This is a super light, fruity and tasty tea that I have completely fallen in love with. I'm completely obsessed. 


What's your favourite tea this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...